Catering for boys and girls from Kindergarten to Year 6, Bethany Catholic Primary, Glenmore Park, is situated in a quiet community, providing a peaceful backdrop for its 610 students.
Bethany has also developed a firm relationship with our neighbouring Catholic High Schools, Caroline Chisholm Girls College, McCarthy, and St Dominic’s.
Students at Bethany are offered:
- a vibrant Padre Pio Parish Church and Pastoral Care
- the opportunity to develop spiritually, academically and socially
- a 5-week transition period into Kindergarten – easing the young children into their first year
- a strong sense of community
- MacBooks and Interactive Whiteboards in all classrooms
- a state-of-the-art Computer Lab
- specialists in Music and Sport
- open playground space
- opportunities to develop their thinking skills
Students at Bethany thrive in a stimulating and contemporary learning environment that is founded on authentic Catholic values and traditions. We provide a supportive and rewarding learning environment for our students.
At Bethany, we take pride in our grounds and facilities, and all the students and staff have a responsibility to care for them. The school has a well-equipped library and classrooms.
All air-conditioned learning spaces have access to computers, interactive whiteboards, iPads, printers, cameras, DVD Players and scanners, which children are able to use in their daily lessons.
We are lucky to have space for a dedicated music and Italian room, which are in constant use. Bethany has many other wonderful facilities, including:
- Catholic Before and After School Care (COSHC)
- a dedicated music room
- Italian Language (Year 1 – 6)
- hall - used for discos, parish meetings, fundraising events, COSHC etc
- healthy canteen
- basketball court
- large playing grounds
- undercover shaded areas
- ample seating
Catholic Before and After School Care (COSHC)
Bethany’s Before and After School Care on-site facility operates from within the school grounds, in our air conditioned hall. This is a welcome and innovative care service for our families. It is organised and supervised by the Catholic Education Office staff of Parramatta.
This is a wonderful facility where the children do not have to travel outside the school grounds for supervised care. They are offered assistance with their homework, if required, and have a variety of activities to occupy during care time.
Contact the COSHC on the number below to learn about our fees.
|COSHC Contact Details:||COSHC Hours:|
Phone: 0409 133 213
|Before School Care:
6:30am to 8:30am
After School Care
2:30pm to 6:30pm